- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zwei
Bethesda has released a new extended gameplay video for Tango Gameworks’ The Evil Within. The upcoming Shinji Mikami-developed survival-horror title will follow detective Sebastien Castellanos investigating a mass murder and the deaths of fellow officers by the same malevolent force. After being ambushed, Sebastien wakes up to find himself in a strange world filled with bizarre beings and the walking dead.
Bethesda has released the reveal trailer mentioned last week with the announcement of Tango Gameworks’s upcoming survival-horror title The Evil Within. Shinji Mikami and company teamed up with designer Kyle Cooper for the creepy two-minute trailer.
Bethesda has revealed that “Zwei”, the survival horror title announced last year from Tango Gameworks, the studio founded by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, is The Evil Within. Slated for a 2014 release, The Evil Within will be available for 360, PC, PS3, and next-generation consoles. IGN was privy to the reveal trailer.
Bethesda has announced that Tango Gameworks is working on a new title codenamed Zwei (not of the Panzer Dragoon variety). The upcoming survival horror title is under the direction of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, whose Tango Gameworks company ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, acquired in 2010.