- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zombie Studios
Atlus has announced their first PS4 title, Daylight. The Unreal Engine 4-powered psychological thriller, currently in development at Zombie Studios, is slated to come out early next year as a download-only release for PC and PS4. The game will feature an amnesiatic protagonist who awakens to find themselves in a haunted asylum, with no weapons and only their cell phone to light their way. Procedurally generated levels will switch up each playthrough so that level layout as well as item and enemy placement are different each time.