- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- standard edition now in stores, online
- DmC gets new Definitive Edition, Devil May Cry 4 new Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.