- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- GTA Online adds car combat mode Tiny Racers, gives free GTA$
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite launching in September, editions detailed
- Puyo Puyo Tetris now available for PS4 and Switch
- Aksys Games to release visual novel Collar X Malice for PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.