- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
- Geralt goes MOBA, The Witcher Battle Arena out now for Android, iOS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.