- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.