- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.