- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.