- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.