- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.