- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.