- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.