- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zipper Interactive
The SOCOM saga continues today with the release of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs. Developed by series creator Zipper Interactive, SOCOM 4 continues the franchise’s traditional third-person, squad-based approach with players battling it out online in 32-player multiplayer and through a single-player campaign that spans Southeast Asia. In addition to 3D, the entire peripheral family is also supported, with the standard edition available alongside a deluxe $149.99 Full Deployment Edition that includes the Move motion controller, navigation controller, Eye camera, and Sharp Shooter add-on.