- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
- Persona 5 to release with SteelBook Launch Edition
- Gears of War 4 goes goooooooold for Windows PC, Xbox One
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse now in stores, on eShop for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zero Point Software
Zero Point Software has sent word that their upcoming shooter, Interstellar Marines, will be available tomorrow on Steam’s Early Access. Players will be able to download a pre-alpha release as part of their purchase of the $14.99 standard version or the $39.99 special package, which comes with access to upcoming exclusive content and an extra key for sharing. The studio stressed the build quality of the release, stating that “many features haven’t been developed or added to the game yet” and that new content and fixes will be added on a regular basis. During this time, Zero Point will also be taking community feedback into account as they add new features and refine mechanics.