- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zero Point Software
Zero Point Software has sent word that their upcoming shooter, Interstellar Marines, will be available tomorrow on Steam’s Early Access. Players will be able to download a pre-alpha release as part of their purchase of the $14.99 standard version or the $39.99 special package, which comes with access to upcoming exclusive content and an extra key for sharing. The studio stressed the build quality of the release, stating that “many features haven’t been developed or added to the game yet” and that new content and fixes will be added on a regular basis. During this time, Zero Point will also be taking community feedback into account as they add new features and refine mechanics.