- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Hit the books! Learn about the importance of Intelligence in Fallout 4
- Halo 5: Guardians goes goooold, 343 Industries releases statement
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax out now for PS3, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward
Over the weekend, Aksys announced that they will be bringing over the follow-up to Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, Zero Escape Volume 3, to 3DS and PS Vita next summer. As with its predecessors, including series originator 999, players must make their way through a trap-filled labyrinth by solving puzzles alongside other prisoners. The visual novel-theme will return along with multiple endings, voiced cinematics, and dual voice-over support.
Aksys Games has announced that they have lowered the price of Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward to $29.99. The puzzle-filled adventure-style visual novel is a follow-up to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors for 3DS, and it is available for both 3DS and PS Vita. The price drop is in effect across both platforms.