- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition release date, trailer released
- Save Lincoln, encourage Civil War in roguelike train sim Bounty Train
- Fairy Fencer F hitting Steam for Windows PC next Tuesday
- Chie’s birthday celebrated with Persona 4: Dancing All Night video
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward
Over the weekend, Aksys announced that they will be bringing over the follow-up to Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, Zero Escape Volume 3, to 3DS and PS Vita next summer. As with its predecessors, including series originator 999, players must make their way through a trap-filled labyrinth by solving puzzles alongside other prisoners. The visual novel-theme will return along with multiple endings, voiced cinematics, and dual voice-over support.
Aksys Games has announced that they have lowered the price of Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward to $29.99. The puzzle-filled adventure-style visual novel is a follow-up to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors for 3DS, and it is available for both 3DS and PS Vita. The price drop is in effect across both platforms.