- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman
Congratulations! You’ve won the lottery! The good news: you’re now a god. The bad news: you now have to fight hordes of monsters to make the myriad wishes asked of you come true. This spiritual successor to Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman features the same (weird) level of customization, including the return of tank legs, randomly generated dungeons, and all the grinding and bittersweet defeats that come with a roguelike experience.
The PSP roguelike Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman is proving as resilient as its namesake with news that its spiritual successor, The Guided Fate Paradox, will be launching later this year for PS3. Developed by the team behind Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, The Guided Fate Paradox will introduce players to Renya Kagurazaka, a high school student who has become a god after winning a mall lottery. In order to fulfill his deity duties, he must travel to the Copy World in order to change the Original World so that people’s wishes come true.