- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
- Turn 10 launches Forza Rewards program for free cars, in-game cash
- New Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom screens
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 to be released in episodes and on disc
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman
Congratulations! You’ve won the lottery! The good news: you’re now a god. The bad news: you now have to fight hordes of monsters to make the myriad wishes asked of you come true. This spiritual successor to Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman features the same (weird) level of customization, including the return of tank legs, randomly generated dungeons, and all the grinding and bittersweet defeats that come with a roguelike experience.
The PSP roguelike Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman is proving as resilient as its namesake with news that its spiritual successor, The Guided Fate Paradox, will be launching later this year for PS3. Developed by the team behind Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, The Guided Fate Paradox will introduce players to Renya Kagurazaka, a high school student who has become a god after winning a mall lottery. In order to fulfill his deity duties, he must travel to the Copy World in order to change the Original World so that people’s wishes come true.