- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Year of the Snake
Another new content pack has launched for Sleeping Dogs, Year of The Snake. The add-on takes place after the main storyline as Wei Shen, now back in the ranks of the Hong Kong Police Department, is tasked with taking down a murderous doomsday cult, the Cult of the Snake. He must find and stop the cult before midnight, their designated Judgment Day. Additions include new missions, side activities, outfits, abilities, a tear gas launcher and an electroshock pistol.
Square Enix has announced that United Front Games plans on releasing a series of add-on packs over the next six months for their open-world action title Sleeping Dogs. The first five drops, detailed below, are scheduled to launch over the next three months. The first set will add new missions, new outfits, new cars, and new weapons. And to top it off, the Monkey King Pack will have Wei adopt the form of Sun Wukong.