- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Yager
Deep Silver has released a new gameplay trailer and new screens from Yager’s Dead Island 2. Picking up after Dead Island and the upcoming Escape Dead Island, players will find themselves trying to survive in Los Angeles while its under quarantine by the military. Up to eight players can fight, cooperate, or ignore one another as they make their way through the undead hordes. The new media is being released in anticipation of this year’s gamescom in Germany, where attendees will be able to get some hands-on time at Deep Silver’s booth in Hall 9.1, B11/C10.
After a devastating sandstorm, Dubai is in ruins, and Colonel John Konrad and The Damned 33rd battalion are missing. As Captain Martin Walker, it’s up to you to search through the ruins and battle back opportunistic invaders to save the Colonel and evacuees in 2K Games’ upcoming third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line. The publisher announced today that the latest in the long-running series, in development at Yager, will be hitting store shelves on June 26 for the 360, PC, and PS3.