- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
- Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition out for 360 on Games on Demand
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Yager
Deep Silver has released a new gameplay trailer and new screens from Yager’s Dead Island 2. Picking up after Dead Island and the upcoming Escape Dead Island, players will find themselves trying to survive in Los Angeles while its under quarantine by the military. Up to eight players can fight, cooperate, or ignore one another as they make their way through the undead hordes. The new media is being released in anticipation of this year’s gamescom in Germany, where attendees will be able to get some hands-on time at Deep Silver’s booth in Hall 9.1, B11/C10.
After a devastating sandstorm, Dubai is in ruins, and Colonel John Konrad and The Damned 33rd battalion are missing. As Captain Martin Walker, it’s up to you to search through the ruins and battle back opportunistic invaders to save the Colonel and evacuees in 2K Games’ upcoming third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line. The publisher announced today that the latest in the long-running series, in development at Yager, will be hitting store shelves on June 26 for the 360, PC, and PS3.