- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
- GOG.com adds Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Monkey Island, and more
- Sega to open a new front, Valkyria Chronicles to deploy for PC
- CD Projekt Red releases The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt intro cinematic
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Xevious
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.