- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Xevious
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.