- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
- Toy Soldiers: War Chest to launch on August 11 for console, PC
- PCE Works to re-release Akumajou Dracula X and Force Gear
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Xevious
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.