- Total War: Rome II to get Hannibal at the Gates, free DLC this month
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD hitting Steam soon
- 11 bit studios announces new grim survival sim, This War of Mine
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky ships for PS3
- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Xevious
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.