- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Xevious
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.