- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
- Destiny: Rise of Iron trailer, screens released for pre-order bonus
- Dragon Quest Builders Day One Edition detailed, new screens up
- Gears of War 4 gameplay, story trailers and Comic-Con info released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: WW2
Slitherine and Matrix Games have announced the release of The Lordz Games Studio’s latest WWII-themed strategy title, Panzer Corps. The Panzer General-inspired release has been quite the talk around the Depot digital lounge, and it’s looking like we might have lost one of your own to the battlefields of Europe—at least for the next week or so. (Come back home safe, George.) Fans of SSI’s classic can look forward to 400 unit types battling it out in 26 scenarios over 21 maps, covering both major battles during the war as well as ‘what if’ scenarios.