- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
- The King of Fighters XIV finishes its introductions, launches for PS4
- Dynamic RPG Zombasite launches in full for Linux, Mac, and Windows
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: WW2
Slitherine and Matrix Games have announced the release of The Lordz Games Studio’s latest WWII-themed strategy title, Panzer Corps. The Panzer General-inspired release has been quite the talk around the Depot digital lounge, and it’s looking like we might have lost one of your own to the battlefields of Europe—at least for the next week or so. (Come back home safe, George.) Fans of SSI’s classic can look forward to 400 unit types battling it out in 26 scenarios over 21 maps, covering both major battles during the war as well as ‘what if’ scenarios.