- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
- Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy coming to North America in 2015
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Wolfenstein: The New Order
Bethesda has released 10-plus new screens for MachineGames’ upcoming Wolfenstein reboot, Wolfenstein: The New Order. Announced last week, The New Order takes place in an alternate timeline and tasks players with toppling the Nazi regime in 1960, over a decade after their victory in the Second World War.
Wolfenstein: The New Order, the upcoming franchise reboot from Bethesda Softworks and MachineGames announced yesterday, now has an official announcement trailer. Long story short: it’s 1960, the Nazis won, and it’s up to B.J. Blazkowicz to topple the new Reich. Destroying crazy cyborg and robot Nazis? With pleasure, MachineGames. With pleasure.
id’s seminal shooter series Wolfenstein will be returning to consoles and PCs later this year with Wolfenstein: The New Order. The Texas-based studio isn’t helming this latest outing, however. Instead, development duties are being handled by Sweden’s MachineGames, whose founders include members of the Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness teams from Starbreeze Studios. Unlike previous Wolfenstein titles, The New Order isn’t a continuation of B.J. Blazkowicz’s storyline but a reimagining of the franchise itself.