- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Wolfenstein 3D
3D Realms has returned after a five-year hiatus. The studio has reopened its doors with many of its original members returning, including Scott Miller, along with newcomers Coolshop.com CEO and founder Mike Nielsen and Interceptor Entertainment CEO Frederik Schreiber. Their first release is a 32-title collection, 3D Realms Anthology. The full list of titles is available below, but some of the highlights are top-down shooter Raptor: Call of the Shadows, vehicle shooter Terminal Velocity, and of course, Duke Nukem 3D. The games have been updated with “re-rockestrated” soundtracks and to run on modern systems without any DRM. The pack is $39.99 regularly but is on sale for $19.99 for the next 48 hours.
Wolfenstein 3D has turned 20! And I feel old! To properly celebrate the venerable series’ birthday, Bethesda and id have launched a new version of the original as a free-to-play browser-based game. Gamers can head to wolfenstein.bethsoft.com or Facebook.com – Wolfenstein and give Hitler an updated what for. But wait – that’s not all! Later today, Bethesda will also be offering Wolfenstein 3D Classic Platinum for free (for a limited time) for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on the App Store.