- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
- Persona 5 to release with SteelBook Launch Edition
- Gears of War 4 goes goooooooold for Windows PC, Xbox One
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse now in stores, on eShop for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Wizardry
Wizardry returns today with a port of the PlayStation Network release Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls for iOS. The free-to-download App is available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Players are able to play the game up to level five and the first floor of the Dungeon of Trials at no cost, with the rest of the game, which includes 20 levels and 10 playable characters, available for $9.99.
The Wizardry role-playing series, once a staple of PC gaming, has found itself in the limelight again. Thanks to the PlayStation Network and the efforts of XSeed and a handful of Japanese developers, whose fondness of first-person dungeon crawling is unendingly endearing, the series’ once-dormant status in North America has changed. And it looks as if the upswing isn’t over yet. Japanese developer Acquire Corp. has announced that they will be bringing their PSN release Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls to the iPhone and iPod touch next week. The free-to-download release will hit on November 3 and allow players to enjoy the game up to level five and the first floor of the Dungeon of Trials, with the full version unlocked for $9.99.