- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Windows Mobile
Mobile gamers will be able to hit the streets of San Andreas soon. Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be launching next month for select Android, Amazon Kindle, iOS, and Windows Mobile devices. The new version will feature dynamic shadows, an expanded color palette, a longer draw distance, and improved character and car models. In addition to the graphical upgrades, San Andreas will feature a reworked checkpoint system, controller support for iOS7, and new touch controls, including contextual control options to only display buttons when needed and three different control schemes.