- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Windows Mobile
Mobile gamers will be able to hit the streets of San Andreas soon. Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be launching next month for select Android, Amazon Kindle, iOS, and Windows Mobile devices. The new version will feature dynamic shadows, an expanded color palette, a longer draw distance, and improved character and car models. In addition to the graphical upgrades, San Andreas will feature a reworked checkpoint system, controller support for iOS7, and new touch controls, including contextual control options to only display buttons when needed and three different control schemes.