- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Windows Mobile
Mobile gamers will be able to hit the streets of San Andreas soon. Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be launching next month for select Android, Amazon Kindle, iOS, and Windows Mobile devices. The new version will feature dynamic shadows, an expanded color palette, a longer draw distance, and improved character and car models. In addition to the graphical upgrades, San Andreas will feature a reworked checkpoint system, controller support for iOS7, and new touch controls, including contextual control options to only display buttons when needed and three different control schemes.