- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Windows Mobile
Mobile gamers will be able to hit the streets of San Andreas soon. Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be launching next month for select Android, Amazon Kindle, iOS, and Windows Mobile devices. The new version will feature dynamic shadows, an expanded color palette, a longer draw distance, and improved character and car models. In addition to the graphical upgrades, San Andreas will feature a reworked checkpoint system, controller support for iOS7, and new touch controls, including contextual control options to only display buttons when needed and three different control schemes.