- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Windows Mobile
Mobile gamers will be able to hit the streets of San Andreas soon. Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be launching next month for select Android, Amazon Kindle, iOS, and Windows Mobile devices. The new version will feature dynamic shadows, an expanded color palette, a longer draw distance, and improved character and car models. In addition to the graphical upgrades, San Andreas will feature a reworked checkpoint system, controller support for iOS7, and new touch controls, including contextual control options to only display buttons when needed and three different control schemes.