- The Last of Us Remastered now available in stores, online for PS4
- Kasedo to publish new PC strategy-RPG Crowntakers
- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Wheels of Fury
Wei Shen returns to Hong Kong’s mean streets today with the launch of Wheels of Fury. The mission-based pack includes the game’s first weaponized vehicle, an upgradeable supercar sporting the latest in drug-running technology, roof-mounted machine guns and an EMP pulse weapon. New weapons will become available after each of the five missions, with the ultimate goal being to give the 18K gang the boot from your territory.
Square Enix has announced that United Front Games plans on releasing a series of add-on packs over the next six months for their open-world action title Sleeping Dogs. The first five drops, detailed below, are scheduled to launch over the next three months. The first set will add new missions, new outfits, new cars, and new weapons. And to top it off, the Monkey King Pack will have Wei adopt the form of Sun Wukong.