- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: WayForward
Billy and Jimmy are back on the streets today with Majesco and WayForward’s new beat ’em up, Double Dragon: Neon. The download-only brawler, available on Live Arcade and PSN, tasks players with once again saving Marian from a rough-and-tumble street gang, the Skullmageddeon. Abobo and other nefarious series villains return to get kneed, punched, and kicked as they witness to some of the most vicious high-fives in gaming.
A nice surprise out of Sega today with the announcement of an Aliens sidescroller. Can’t say I wouldn’t mind 2D-ing it up against some xenomorphs. Set to release next year for the DS, Aliens: Infestation is being developed by WayForward, with some assistance from Colonial Marines developer Gearbox Software, and will feature character design by artist Chris Bachalo (Generation X, Ultimate X-Men).