- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: WayForward
For those who have been gaming for a while, there are two—of many—general truisms regarding Capcom’s library: DuckTales was and is a fantastic platformer, and there is no reason why the Dungeons & Dragons collection shouldn’t be released stateside. Capcom has ticked several boxes in one announcement with the news that they will be releasing DuckTales Remastered and both Dungeons & Dragons side-scrolling brawlers, Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara, online this summer.
Billy and Jimmy are back on the streets today with Majesco and WayForward’s new beat ’em up, Double Dragon: Neon. The download-only brawler, available on Live Arcade and PSN, tasks players with once again saving Marian from a rough-and-tumble street gang, the Skullmageddeon. Abobo and other nefarious series villains return to get kneed, punched, and kicked as they witness to some of the most vicious high-fives in gaming.
A nice surprise out of Sega today with the announcement of an Aliens sidescroller. Can’t say I wouldn’t mind 2D-ing it up against some xenomorphs. Set to release next year for the DS, Aliens: Infestation is being developed by WayForward, with some assistance from Colonial Marines developer Gearbox Software, and will feature character design by artist Chris Bachalo (Generation X, Ultimate X-Men).