- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
- Call of Duty: WWII trailer details upcoming Multiplayer Private Beta
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition coming this September
- The Fencer joins Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Sega and Relic have heard the call of the Emperor and have responded in unison with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III. The latest entry will feature a three-faction campaign and is said to be a combination of the first two titles, with the customizable hero units of the second along and the larger armies and base-building of the first. The Eldar, Orks, and Space Marines were all revealed in the newly released announcement trailer.
Sega has confirmed THQ’s recent announcement that they have purchased all shares of THQ Canada Inc., better known as Relic Entertainment Studios, for $26.6 million. In addition to the team, Sega has also purchased some of THQ’s IPs, including, as verified by Eurogamer, Company of Heroes. The press release also noted the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War series, but it didn’t specify whether its license was actually part of the sale. This latest purchase by Sega means that Relic will soon be under the same umbrella as another strategy-centric PC developer, Total War creators The Creative Assembly.