- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Sega has confirmed THQ’s recent announcement that they have purchased all shares of THQ Canada Inc., better known as Relic Entertainment Studios, for $26.6 million. In addition to the team, Sega has also purchased some of THQ’s IPs, including, as verified by Eurogamer, Company of Heroes. The press release also noted the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War series, but it didn’t specify whether its license was actually part of the sale. This latest purchase by Sega means that Relic will soon be under the same umbrella as another strategy-centric PC developer, Total War creators The Creative Assembly.