- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
- Corpse of Discovery explores the uncharted wilds on GOG, Steam
- Techland covers Dying Light: The Following in 28-minute video
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Sega has confirmed THQ’s recent announcement that they have purchased all shares of THQ Canada Inc., better known as Relic Entertainment Studios, for $26.6 million. In addition to the team, Sega has also purchased some of THQ’s IPs, including, as verified by Eurogamer, Company of Heroes. The press release also noted the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War series, but it didn’t specify whether its license was actually part of the sale. This latest purchase by Sega means that Relic will soon be under the same umbrella as another strategy-centric PC developer, Total War creators The Creative Assembly.