- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Wargame Red Dragon
Eugen System has released a handful of new screenshots from the next entry in the Wargame series, Red Dragon. According to the release, the images reveal the models for the Z-9A helicopter as well as the HQ-7, Type-95, and Type-63 air-defense units. In addition to 450-plus new units, some of which being the series’ first naval and amphibian units, Red Dragon will also introduce five new nations, including China and North Korea .
Eugen Systems is taking their Wargame series into Asia with their next release, Red Dragon. The upcoming real-time strategy title will be set between 1975 and 1991 and feature five new nations, including China and North Korea, as well as an increased emphasis on naval and amphibious units. Over 450 new units are planned, along with a new single-player campaign and multiplayer battles with support for up to 20 players. Three new screens were released to give a glimpse at what virtual generals can look forward to.