- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Wakfu
Square Enix has launched Ankama’s tactical MMORPG, Wakfu. The Mac, Linux, Windows PC release is available as a free download with a premium model that carries a subscription fee of $6 a month. Premium members have access to the highest levels, all areas of the game, all story chapters, 16 professions, the ability to create and join guilds, and the ability to be a governor. Both free and premium members will be able to purchase items, content, and services through the in-game store.