- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Vlambeer
The Serious Sam Indie Series is coming, and to get gamers pumped, some new shots from Serious Sam: The Random Encounter have been released to get your 8-bit hearts a-flutterin’. The titles, all from smaller developers, also serve to prepare everyone for the million-round onslaught that is Serious Sam 3: BFE. Today’s shots come from a turn-based role-playing game from Vlambeer (Super Crate Box, Radical Fishing), where gamers will face “rapid-fire battles against towering numbers of enemies on their way to glory against the legions of Mental’s horde.”