- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Vlambeer
The Serious Sam Indie Series is coming, and to get gamers pumped, some new shots from Serious Sam: The Random Encounter have been released to get your 8-bit hearts a-flutterin’. The titles, all from smaller developers, also serve to prepare everyone for the million-round onslaught that is Serious Sam 3: BFE. Today’s shots come from a turn-based role-playing game from Vlambeer (Super Crate Box, Radical Fishing), where gamers will face “rapid-fire battles against towering numbers of enemies on their way to glory against the legions of Mental’s horde.”