- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Vita
The PlayStation Network is set to receive a piece of the Sony pie, in the form of $20 million. The company has announced a three-year plan to support the development of PSN exclusives from first-party studios as well as from smaller studios via the Pub Fund program. Through Pub Fund, SCEA will help indies “with game design and marketing plans” while allowing the developers “to own the game’s intellectual property, publish the title and set the price.”
Sony held their press conference today and announced some new numbers for the PlayStation 3, upcoming titles, and an official name for the successor to the PlayStation Portable. The company also made a few additional announcements covering a wider range of their product line, including a new game-centric 3D television with a special two-player feature as well as new games and features for the PS Network.