- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy to go to China, India, and Russia
- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Vita
The PlayStation Network is set to receive a piece of the Sony pie, in the form of $20 million. The company has announced a three-year plan to support the development of PSN exclusives from first-party studios as well as from smaller studios via the Pub Fund program. Through Pub Fund, SCEA will help indies “with game design and marketing plans” while allowing the developers “to own the game’s intellectual property, publish the title and set the price.”
Sony held their press conference today and announced some new numbers for the PlayStation 3, upcoming titles, and an official name for the successor to the PlayStation Portable. The company also made a few additional announcements covering a wider range of their product line, including a new game-centric 3D television with a special two-player feature as well as new games and features for the PS Network.