- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
- Destiny – Age of Triumph launch trailer, screens go live
- Morgan Yu’s possibilities discussed in new trailer for Prey
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap adds a new character, Wonder Girl
- Atlus unboxes Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Vita
The PlayStation Network is set to receive a piece of the Sony pie, in the form of $20 million. The company has announced a three-year plan to support the development of PSN exclusives from first-party studios as well as from smaller studios via the Pub Fund program. Through Pub Fund, SCEA will help indies “with game design and marketing plans” while allowing the developers “to own the game’s intellectual property, publish the title and set the price.”
Sony held their press conference today and announced some new numbers for the PlayStation 3, upcoming titles, and an official name for the successor to the PlayStation Portable. The company also made a few additional announcements covering a wider range of their product line, including a new game-centric 3D television with a special two-player feature as well as new games and features for the PS Network.