- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Visceral Studios
The alien guts haven’t even dried yet and Visceral Studios is already planning on sending gamers back into the world of Dead Space 2. Set for release on March 1, the new 560 MS Point/$6.99 pack, dubbed Severed, will expand the storyline with the addition of two stand-alone single-player chapters.