- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
“… one of the finest fighters on the market.”
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, a tweaked, refined, and beefed-up revision of 2007’s Virtua Fighter 5, is now available on Live Arcade and PSN. The download-only release adds two extra brawlers to the roster, Jean Kujo and Virtua Fighter 3’s Taka-Arashi, numerous engine tweaks, Training Mode, Replay Mode, and the eight-player Online Room Match Mode.
Virtua Fighter will be reentering the arena soon with Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. Sega sent word today that the download-only brawler will be available on June 5 on PSN and on June 6 on Live Arcade. The 1200 MS Point/$14.99 release will be the latest version of the 2007 fighter, including subsequent tweaks to the engine plus Training Mode, Replay Mode, eight-player Online Room Match Mode, and two additional characters: Jean Kujo and Virtua Fighter 3’s Taka-Arashi.