- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom’s world explored in overview trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, a tweaked, refined, and beefed-up revision of 2007’s Virtua Fighter 5, is now available on Live Arcade and PSN. The download-only release adds two extra brawlers to the roster, Jean Kujo and Virtua Fighter 3’s Taka-Arashi, numerous engine tweaks, Training Mode, Replay Mode, and the eight-player Online Room Match Mode.
Virtua Fighter will be reentering the arena soon with Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. Sega sent word today that the download-only brawler will be available on June 5 on PSN and on June 6 on Live Arcade. The 1200 MS Point/$14.99 release will be the latest version of the 2007 fighter, including subsequent tweaks to the engine plus Training Mode, Replay Mode, eight-player Online Room Match Mode, and two additional characters: Jean Kujo and Virtua Fighter 3’s Taka-Arashi.