- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
- King Art’s tactical-RPG The Dwarves out for console, PC
- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Versus Evil
The crowdfunded point-and-click adventure title Armikrog has launched for console on eShop, Live, and PSN. The game, developed by members from the teams behind Earthworm Jim and Neverhood, is a claymation adventure that follows the astronaut Tommynaut and his talking blind dog, Beak-Beak. The duo must make their way to safety after they crash land on an alien planet and get stuck in the fortress Armikrog.