- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Versus Evil
Posted on January 14, 2014
Would-be Vikings and adventurers, strap on your axe, secure the cart, and grab a cloak because it’s time to hit the trails. The Banner Saga, a Viking-themed strategy role-playing game from Stoic, is now available for Mac and Windows PC. The Kickstarter-funded title puts players amongst a caravan that must traverse vast tracts of dangerous wilderness filled with beasts and bandits to secure the survival of their people. Choices made during conversation and on the road will determine how the journey plays out, as players will meet fellow travelers along the way as well as take to the field in tactical turn-based battles when enemies attack.