- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- PC puzzle-platformer Seasons After Fall to launch Friday
- The Witcher 3 – Game of the Year Edition gets its launch trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Versus Evil
The crowdfunded point-and-click adventure title Armikrog has launched for console on eShop, Live, and PSN. The game, developed by members from the teams behind Earthworm Jim and Neverhood, is a claymation adventure that follows the astronaut Tommynaut and his talking blind dog, Beak-Beak. The duo must make their way to safety after they crash land on an alien planet and get stuck in the fortress Armikrog.