- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Versus Evil
The crowdfunded point-and-click adventure title Armikrog has launched for console on eShop, Live, and PSN. The game, developed by members from the teams behind Earthworm Jim and Neverhood, is a claymation adventure that follows the astronaut Tommynaut and his talking blind dog, Beak-Beak. The duo must make their way to safety after they crash land on an alien planet and get stuck in the fortress Armikrog.