- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Versus Evil
The crowdfunded point-and-click adventure title Armikrog has launched for console on eShop, Live, and PSN. The game, developed by members from the teams behind Earthworm Jim and Neverhood, is a claymation adventure that follows the astronaut Tommynaut and his talking blind dog, Beak-Beak. The duo must make their way to safety after they crash land on an alien planet and get stuck in the fortress Armikrog.