- Debut trailer released for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Versus Evil
The crowdfunded point-and-click adventure title Armikrog has launched for console on eShop, Live, and PSN. The game, developed by members from the teams behind Earthworm Jim and Neverhood, is a claymation adventure that follows the astronaut Tommynaut and his talking blind dog, Beak-Beak. The duo must make their way to safety after they crash land on an alien planet and get stuck in the fortress Armikrog.