- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Version 2012
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will be receiving a healthy update shortly with the release of Version 2012. All 39 characters will be rebalanced, with tweaks including hitbox extensions, longer stun durations, and increased hit-detection periods. A full list of the changes can be found at Capcom’s site in a 12-page PDF document. No launch date was announced.