- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: VectorCell
The HD version of Flashback that was released last August for 360 is now available for PC and PS3. The updated re-release of the 1992 side-scrolling action-adventure title was developed by VectorCell, a studio which happens to also include several members of the original development team. As a bonus, the original Flashback is included as an extra, allowing players to experience Conrad’s battle against the deadly Morphs then and now. The bundle is available for $9.99.
Flashback, an updated HD version of the 1992 side-scrolling action-adventure title, is now available for 360. PC and PS3 gamers will be able to play it later this fall, but as of today, 360 owners can download the revamped release for 800 MS Points as part of XBLA’s Summer of Arcade. Many members of the original team, now with VectorCell, the studio behind the update, had a hand in updating the cinematic sci-fi adventure. As a bonus, the original game is being bundled with the re-imagined version. Be prepared for some brutal times as Conrad battles alien Morphs to save humanity.