- Debut trailer released for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: VectorCell
The HD version of Flashback that was released last August for 360 is now available for PC and PS3. The updated re-release of the 1992 side-scrolling action-adventure title was developed by VectorCell, a studio which happens to also include several members of the original development team. As a bonus, the original Flashback is included as an extra, allowing players to experience Conrad’s battle against the deadly Morphs then and now. The bundle is available for $9.99.
Flashback, an updated HD version of the 1992 side-scrolling action-adventure title, is now available for 360. PC and PS3 gamers will be able to play it later this fall, but as of today, 360 owners can download the revamped release for 800 MS Points as part of XBLA’s Summer of Arcade. Many members of the original team, now with VectorCell, the studio behind the update, had a hand in updating the cinematic sci-fi adventure. As a bonus, the original game is being bundled with the re-imagined version. Be prepared for some brutal times as Conrad battles alien Morphs to save humanity.