- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: VanillaWare
UTV Ignition Games, the studio behind the psychedelic action-platformer El Shaddai, has passed the publishing rights for Vanillaware’s upcoming 2D action-RPG Dragon’s Crown to Atlus. Vanillaware will continue to develop the title, currently scheduled to launch next year for the PS3 and PS Vita, in which players take on the role of one of six adventurers with up to three friends in a side-scrolling medieval brawler.
Amongst the launch line-up of PlayStation 2 Classics in the newly inaugurated section on the PS Store is a colorful, whimsical strategy title, NIS’ GrimGrimoire. The 2007 release, co-developed with Vanillaware, is a 2D vertical strategy title where players guide the young magician Lillet in her quest to find out what happened to her vanished classmates.
UTV Ignition Games has made a slew of announcements at E3, with titles running the gamut from the return of a classic puzzle series to a post-apocalyptic adventure to a light-hearted space RPG. The new IPs announced span PCs to consoles and include two items of particular note, the fantasy-novel-cover-come-to-life Dragon’s Crown and a demo for the surreal action platformer El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.