- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Valkyria Chronicles
Sega has followed up Monday’s tweet with an official announcement regarding Valkyria Chronicles for PC. The game is indeed in development, and in addition to the base game, PC gamers will also be receiving four DLC packs. The add-ons include Hard EX Mode, two side-story campaigns (Edy’s Enter the Edy Detachment and Selveria ‘s Behind Her Blue Flame), and six challenge missions, Challenge of the Edy Detachment. The bundle is priced at $19.99 and scheduled to launch online on November 11.
Sega has revealed via a tweet that Valkyria Chronicles is currently in development for PC. The turn-based strategy has, until now, been exclusive to PS3. The fantastic original spawned two sequels for PSP, the first of which was published in North America in 2010, but the other, the last of the trilogy, remains an untranslated Japan-only release. Fingers crossed this represents a continued interest in the series on Sega’s part.