- Trial-focused expansion The Bozak Horde out now for Dying Light
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets new screens, extended gameplay trailer
- Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and Lost Song coming to US
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy detailed, dated for Live
- Telltale titles being added to GOG, Game of Thrones now available
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Vagabond Dog
Vagabond Dog has released a new demo for their role-playing adventure title Always Sometimes Monsters. In it, players take on the role of a game reviewer who is attending a launch event, where they will get to chat it up with other writers, the developers, and also play through select portions of the game. After finishing the game, the player will then be able to write about their experience and score the game, which will both determine the game’s success and be shared with other players. For those who enjoy themselves, Steam is currently offering a weekly discount of 50% off.
Always Sometimes Monsters, a new story-driven role-playing game inspired by real-life events, has launch for PC. Players choose a race, gender, and sexual orientation, and play out a life in a game world that reacts to each choice they make. Beginning shortly after finding their love about to marry another, players will be given numerous choices throughout this new phase of their life, and each choice they make will impact an ever-branching story that is designed to change with each playthrough.