- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Unstoppable Gorg
A demo of Futuremark’s B-movie-themed tower defense title Unstoppable Gorg is now available for Windows PC and Mac. The demo includes four levels, cutscenes, challenges, and access to Arcade mode.
Futuremark needs you. The studio is looking for PC gamers to help them test out their upcoming tower defense-style title, Unstoppable Gorg. Inspired by sci-fi films from the days when men in costumes were super-powered Venusians, players must protect our solar system from the Gorg using a series of satellites. The closed beta is set to begin in a few weeks.