- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Unstoppable Gorg
A demo of Futuremark’s B-movie-themed tower defense title Unstoppable Gorg is now available for Windows PC and Mac. The demo includes four levels, cutscenes, challenges, and access to Arcade mode.
Futuremark needs you. The studio is looking for PC gamers to help them test out their upcoming tower defense-style title, Unstoppable Gorg. Inspired by sci-fi films from the days when men in costumes were super-powered Venusians, players must protect our solar system from the Gorg using a series of satellites. The closed beta is set to begin in a few weeks.