- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition
Rising Star Games has dropped the price of G.rev’s top-down shooter Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition. Gamers can now become a one-man army as the pilot of a terrifying helicopter of doom for less by snagging the shooter for $19.99 from PSN. The Deluxe Edition features dual stick support, upgraded textures, improved shadows, two modes (Classic and 16:9 aspect ratio New Order), and practice versions for both modes.
Rising Star Games has revealed the first trailer for G.rev’s Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition, the Dreamcast shooter gussied up and re-released for PS3. The new version features enhanced graphics, new upgrades, a 16:9 mode, and all DLC and patches to date. There are also some non-game extras, including a digital art book, soundtrack, and letter from G. rev’s CEO.
Rising Star Games is following up the fantastic shooter Akai Katana (review) with a new version of a cult classic, Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition. The G.rev-developed shooter, originally released for the Sega Dreamcast back in 2006, will be a PS3 exclusive and available in retail and through PSN.