- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Game of the Year Edition
The PlayStation 3 is slimming down for the winter. Sony has announced that a new slimmer PS3 will be available in either charcoal black or classic white in North America starting in September. There will be two models (a third with 12 GB of flash memory is a Europe-only release) released in new bundles: a 250GB model launching September 25 for $269 with a copy of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Game of the Year Edition and Dust 514 pre-installed with a $30 voucher for DLC, and a 500GB model launching October 30 for $299 with a copy of Assassin’s Creed III.