- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: UMC
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3’s free Heroes & Heralds DLC is now available for the 360 and PS3. The new mode, playable on and offline, pits the Heroes and Heralds factions against one another as the heroes battle Galactus’ heralds to save Earth from annihilation. Fighters are customizable through the use of Ability cards, which affect the combatants’ stats and powers with enhancements ranging from speed boosts to invisibility.
In addition to announcing Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3’s reversible cover, Capcom also revealed that the title will be hitting the PlayStation Vita. The portable version will include the entire roster from the 360 and PS3 version as well as some “additional bonuses.”
Capcom’s released both sides of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3’s box today, which includes art from both Capcom illustrator Shinkiro and Marvel artist Mark Brooks. Some new in-game shots were also released introducing Vergil to the roster.