- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultra Upgrade
The PC version of Crysis 2 received an update recently, dubbed the Crysis 2 Ultra Upgrade, that adds full DirectX11 support. The update includes tessellation, water rendering improvements, high-quality HDR motion blur, higher quality texture formats with the optional high-res texture pack, and even more effects. To download the upgrade, simply boot up the game and go online for the auto install to initiate. A new Map Editor Pack will also be released for free this Wednesday at http://mycrysis.com.