- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultra Upgrade
The PC version of Crysis 2 received an update recently, dubbed the Crysis 2 Ultra Upgrade, that adds full DirectX11 support. The update includes tessellation, water rendering improvements, high-quality HDR motion blur, higher quality texture formats with the optional high-res texture pack, and even more effects. To download the upgrade, simply boot up the game and go online for the auto install to initiate. A new Map Editor Pack will also be released for free this Wednesday at http://mycrysis.com.