- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultimate Speed Pack
EA has announced the first DLC drop for Need for Speed Most Wanted, the Ultimate Speed Pack. Set to launch on December 18, the $9.99/800 MS Point download will include five new cars, the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J, and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse; 25 new events; and a new rival, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Seventy new speed-themed milestones will also be added to multiplayer.