- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
- Call of Duty: WWII trailer details upcoming Multiplayer Private Beta
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition coming this September
- The Fencer joins Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus’ Trust in Brother teaches a lesson
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultimate Speed Pack
EA has announced the first DLC drop for Need for Speed Most Wanted, the Ultimate Speed Pack. Set to launch on December 18, the $9.99/800 MS Point download will include five new cars, the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J, and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse; 25 new events; and a new rival, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Seventy new speed-themed milestones will also be added to multiplayer.