- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultimate Speed Pack
EA has announced the first DLC drop for Need for Speed Most Wanted, the Ultimate Speed Pack. Set to launch on December 18, the $9.99/800 MS Point download will include five new cars, the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J, and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse; 25 new events; and a new rival, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Seventy new speed-themed milestones will also be added to multiplayer.