- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultimate Speed Pack
EA has announced the first DLC drop for Need for Speed Most Wanted, the Ultimate Speed Pack. Set to launch on December 18, the $9.99/800 MS Point download will include five new cars, the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J, and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse; 25 new events; and a new rival, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Seventy new speed-themed milestones will also be added to multiplayer.