- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
- H1Z1: King of the Kill gets new Ignition competitive mode
- Wargame: Red Dragon – The Netherlands now available on Steam
- Dambusters releases statement regarding Homefront: The Revolution
- See the new regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ultimate Speed Pack
EA has announced the first DLC drop for Need for Speed Most Wanted, the Ultimate Speed Pack. Set to launch on December 18, the $9.99/800 MS Point download will include five new cars, the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J, and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse; 25 new events; and a new rival, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Seventy new speed-themed milestones will also be added to multiplayer.