- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ubisoft Montpellier
Rayman fans, there is some good news and some bad news. The good news is for 360 and PS3 owners: Rayman Legends has been announced for both systems. The bad news is for Wii U owners: the Wii U version has been delayed. With the decision to go multiplatform, Ubisoft has decided to have all titles launch at the same time, which is currently sometime in September. Ubisoft Montpellier, the studio behind the Wii U version, is also developing the 360 and PS3 versions.
Ubisoft Montpellier’s undead slaughter sim ZombiU has shipped to retail. Ubisoft has also released a launch trailer so players can get a better idea of how they will utilize the system’s new features throughout their battles against the shambling hordes.
Ubisoft has released the first in a new video series showcasing various elements of their upcoming Wii U zombie shooter ZombiU. The inaugural episode features senior producer Guillaume Brunier and his tips on how to survive the zombie apocalypse.