- Dead Island Definitive Collection released for console, PC
- Piranha Bytes debuts pre-alpha footage of upcoming RPG ELEX
- Character creation, historicity in new video for Expeditions: Viking
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Typing
Sega has resurrected the undead-themed touch-typing tutorial subgenre today, just in time for Halloween. It’s been over a decade since the shambling hordes have been felled by vigilant typers, and finally, The Typing of the Dead has received its much-deserved sequel: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Available as a download-only release for $19.99, the Modern Dream- and Hardlight Studios-developed follow-up features nine stages, three difficulty levels, mini-games, and randomized words. An upcoming free downloadable pack will also add two-player co-op support. And as a bonus, Typing also comes with the PS3 version of its rail-shooter predecessor, The House of the Dead: Overkill.