- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Two Worlds 2
TopWare Interactive has announced that they will be giving fans of Two Worlds 2 free DLC as a way to thank them for supporting the series. The pack, now available for the PC, includes a new multiplayer game mode, Defense Mode, and five new maps. In Defense Mode, players will have to protect Two World 2 antagonist Gandohar from waves of enemies.