- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Two Worlds 2
TopWare Interactive has announced that they will be giving fans of Two Worlds 2 free DLC as a way to thank them for supporting the series. The pack, now available for the PC, includes a new multiplayer game mode, Defense Mode, and five new maps. In Defense Mode, players will have to protect Two World 2 antagonist Gandohar from waves of enemies.