- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Arkham series to end this year with Batman: Arkham Knight
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Two Worlds 2
TopWare Interactive has announced that they will be giving fans of Two Worlds 2 free DLC as a way to thank them for supporting the series. The pack, now available for the PC, includes a new multiplayer game mode, Defense Mode, and five new maps. In Defense Mode, players will have to protect Two World 2 antagonist Gandohar from waves of enemies.