- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Two Worlds 2
TopWare Interactive has announced that they will be giving fans of Two Worlds 2 free DLC as a way to thank them for supporting the series. The pack, now available for the PC, includes a new multiplayer game mode, Defense Mode, and five new maps. In Defense Mode, players will have to protect Two World 2 antagonist Gandohar from waves of enemies.