- Disgaea 2 PC launching January for OS X, Steam OS, Windows PC
- Learn the story behind Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom in new trailer
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks out for iOS, PC
- Progress leads to chaos in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launch trailer
- Team K’ and Team Women Fighters join The King of Fighters XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: TwitchGames
A new, free Prototype-themed iOS game dubbed ProtoSlice has launched on the App Store. Co-created with Slice HD developer TwitchGames, ProtoSlice introduces players to the upcoming sequel’s protagonist, Sgt. James Heller. Described as a “visceral scare puzzler,” Sgt. Heller’s blade arm is used to hack away at players’ fingers as they try to slide away blocking blades in order to reach a panic button.