- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: TwitchGames
A new, free Prototype-themed iOS game dubbed ProtoSlice has launched on the App Store. Co-created with Slice HD developer TwitchGames, ProtoSlice introduces players to the upcoming sequel’s protagonist, Sgt. James Heller. Described as a “visceral scare puzzler,” Sgt. Heller’s blade arm is used to hack away at players’ fingers as they try to slide away blocking blades in order to reach a panic button.