- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Twitch
Atlus will be playing through some of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax’s Golden Arena mode later today on their Twitch channel. The livestream kicks off in half an hour, at 1:30 p.m. (CST), and will feature a demonstration covering the earlier levels from some of the four different courses that the mode offers, as well as its various role-playing elements.
The next entry in Longbow’s Hegemony series, The Rise of Caesar, will be joining Steam Early Access on February 12. As part of the program, players will be able to purchase the title at a discounted price and try the campaign’s first two chapters and most of the features, offering an estimated 12 hours of gameplay. Longbow will also be hosting a walkthrough of the game on their Twitch.tv channel on February 12 at 3 PM (CST) and on 13 at 7 PM (CST). Questions can be submitted to Longbow and publisher Kasedo beforehand on Kasedo’s Facebook page and during the demonstrations via the hashtag #Hegemony_Live at @KasedoGames on Twitter, both sets will be answered after the stream.