- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tuque Games
Square Enix is getting more involved in the community-driven development scene with a new pilot program, Square Enix Collective. Similar to Steam Early Access, players will vote on which game interests them most, but unlike Early Access, gamers are voting on concepts. Winners will be put up on Indiegogo for funding, with funded titles being supported by Square Enix throughout development and assistance with distribution on digital outlets at release. According to Collective project lead Phil Elliott, “It’s up to the teams how much or little help they want from Square Enix and it’s our opportunity to help some fantastic games become a reality and uncover the development stars of the future.”