- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Arkham series to end this year with Batman: Arkham Knight
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tuque Games
Square Enix is getting more involved in the community-driven development scene with a new pilot program, Square Enix Collective. Similar to Steam Early Access, players will vote on which game interests them most, but unlike Early Access, gamers are voting on concepts. Winners will be put up on Indiegogo for funding, with funded titles being supported by Square Enix throughout development and assistance with distribution on digital outlets at release. According to Collective project lead Phil Elliott, “It’s up to the teams how much or little help they want from Square Enix and it’s our opportunity to help some fantastic games become a reality and uncover the development stars of the future.”