- Traitors abound in new tactical RPG for PS3, PS Vita, Lost Dimension
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend out now for PS Vita
- Gryphon Knight Epic to take to the skies August 20, new trailer up
- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tuque Games
Square Enix is getting more involved in the community-driven development scene with a new pilot program, Square Enix Collective. Similar to Steam Early Access, players will vote on which game interests them most, but unlike Early Access, gamers are voting on concepts. Winners will be put up on Indiegogo for funding, with funded titles being supported by Square Enix throughout development and assistance with distribution on digital outlets at release. According to Collective project lead Phil Elliott, “It’s up to the teams how much or little help they want from Square Enix and it’s our opportunity to help some fantastic games become a reality and uncover the development stars of the future.”