- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tropico 4
El Presidente has seen the future, and it’s not looking good for his tropical fiefdom. With the Armageddon in sight, players are tasked with assisting the president in preparing for doomsday in the recently released Apocalypse DLC for Tropico 4. The new pack includes the Nuclear Shelter building, Survivalist trait, Hazmat suit outfit, and “How I learned to love the bomb” survival mission. Time to grab some MREs and head for the bomb shelters.
El Presidente treats his loyal subjects well, and today he is giving them the most precious gift of all: more time with him. One of his many holdings, Kalypso Media, has released the new Propaganda DLC pack for Tropico 4. As a participant in the International Communist Propaganda competition, players will assist the president in completing the new Propaganda Competition mission by utilizing the new Propaganda Tower to suppress protests and convert citizens as well as by calling upon the PR Specialist trait to brainwash the masses. And of course, a new outfit is included, the Party Leader, to dazzle the competition.