- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tropico 4
El Presidente has seen the future, and it’s not looking good for his tropical fiefdom. With the Armageddon in sight, players are tasked with assisting the president in preparing for doomsday in the recently released Apocalypse DLC for Tropico 4. The new pack includes the Nuclear Shelter building, Survivalist trait, Hazmat suit outfit, and “How I learned to love the bomb” survival mission. Time to grab some MREs and head for the bomb shelters.
El Presidente treats his loyal subjects well, and today he is giving them the most precious gift of all: more time with him. One of his many holdings, Kalypso Media, has released the new Propaganda DLC pack for Tropico 4. As a participant in the International Communist Propaganda competition, players will assist the president in completing the new Propaganda Competition mission by utilizing the new Propaganda Tower to suppress protests and convert citizens as well as by calling upon the PR Specialist trait to brainwash the masses. And of course, a new outfit is included, the Party Leader, to dazzle the competition.