- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
- Titanfall 2 launch trailer follows Cooper, BT-7274 going to war
- Dishonored 2 live-action trailer released, Take Back What’s Yours
- Destiny to get a little spooky next week with Festival of the Lost
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tropico 4: Modern Times
El Presidente is nothing if not thrifty. In the latest downloadable pack to launch for Tropico 4, Megalopolis, virtual benevolent dictators are tasked with building the largest city possible with the cheapest materials at hand. Available for PC, and soon for 360, the $4.99 drop, detailed below, includes a new campaign, new avatar clothing, a new mission, and a new trait. The goal: build the most glorious second-rate city the world has ever known.
El Presidente’s island fiefdom is moving into a new era with the release of Tropico 4: Modern Times for PC. The $29.99 expansion includes a new 12-scenario campaign, 10 new edicts, 30 new buildings, and upgrades for older buildings.
Kalypso has released some new shots from the upcoming Tropico 4 expansion, Modern Times. Set to launch in March for the 360 and PC for 1200 MS Points/$19.99, Modern Times leapfrogs the island nation to the modern today, where 30 new buildings, 10 new edicts, 12 new scenario missions, new upgrades, and this newfangled thing called the Internet await El Presidente’s attention. Aside from space stations, skyscrapers, biofarms, and festivals of love, the present also brings with it a new threat to the regime.