- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided dated, tiered pre-order program revealed
- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
Fancy A Date?
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Trojan
Capcom has released a new collection of every Arcade Cabinet title released to date, the Capcom Arcade Cabinet All in One Pack. The set runs $29.99/2000 MS Points and includes 17 games in total, the original 15 plus two bonus titles. The set represents the developer’s earlier years, with all of the titles dating between 1984-1987: Black Tiger, Avengers, 1943: The Battle of Midway, Ghosts n Goblins, Gun.Smoke, Section Z, Side Arms, Legendary Wings, Trojan, Commando, The Speed Rumbler, Exed Exes (Savage Bees), 1942, SonSon, Pirate Ship Higemaru, 1943 Kai, and Vulgus.
Capcom Arcade Cabinet’s second Gamepack is set to launch tomorrow for 360 and PS3. The 1986 Gamepack includes Legendary Wings, Side Arms, and Trojan for $9.99/800 MS Points. Also, for those wanting a title or two from the 1985 Gamepack, Ghosts ‘n Goblins, Gun.Smoke, and Section Z are all available individually on PSN for $3.99.