- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tribes
Hi-Rez Studios has announced that their free-to-play sci-fi shooter Tribes: Ascend will be released on April 12. The follow-up to Dynamix and Sierra’s 2001 Tribes 2 is part of a thirteen-year-old franchise that seems to be going strong, judging by the 400,000-plus participants in the open beta. For gamers wanting to join in the pre-release action, all they have to do is sign up at the game’s official site. No key is required, and Hi-Rez announced that progress will carry over to the final version.
The closed beta for Hi-Rez Studios’ Tribes: Ascend is set to kick off on November 4. Invitations will be sent out in waves to registered players and to those who pre-ordered the VIP Started Bundle. The bundle, available for purchase at the official site for $29.99, guarantees access to the beta and also includes permanent VIP status, a 30-day Booster, and 800 Tribes Gold.