- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Trials Fusion
RedLynx’s follow-up to Trials Evolution, Trials Fusion, is out today for 360, PS4, and Xbox One. A download version is available for $19.99 for all systems, and a physical version, which includes a Season Pass and bonus in-game items, is available for $39.99 for PS4 and Xbox One. Fusion features the same trick- and physics-based gameplay as its predecessors, a track editor with the ability for users to share their creations, online play, and the new FMX tricks system.
PC gamers who pre-order RedLynx’s upcoming obstacle racer Trials Fusion will be able to play a closed beta ahead of its April 24 release. The beta is set to kick off on March 21, and the promotion is open to several retailers, including Amazon, GameStop, and Uplay. Fusion is a sequel to Trials Evolution, and features the series’ traditional physics-based gameplay as well as multiplayer with support for global tournaments, a track editor with online sharing capabilities, and a new FMX tricks system.