- Modern Warfare Remastered – Variety Map Pack launches for PS4
- Dead Rising 4 to get story DLC on April 4, golf-themed DLC soon
- Destiny – Age of Triumph final livestream event this Wednesday
- Survival Mode released for Banner Saga 2, included in Complete Pack
- Nier: Automata launches on Steam for Windows PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Trials Fusion
RedLynx’s follow-up to Trials Evolution, Trials Fusion, is out today for 360, PS4, and Xbox One. A download version is available for $19.99 for all systems, and a physical version, which includes a Season Pass and bonus in-game items, is available for $39.99 for PS4 and Xbox One. Fusion features the same trick- and physics-based gameplay as its predecessors, a track editor with the ability for users to share their creations, online play, and the new FMX tricks system.
PC gamers who pre-order RedLynx’s upcoming obstacle racer Trials Fusion will be able to play a closed beta ahead of its April 24 release. The beta is set to kick off on March 21, and the promotion is open to several retailers, including Amazon, GameStop, and Uplay. Fusion is a sequel to Trials Evolution, and features the series’ traditional physics-based gameplay as well as multiplayer with support for global tournaments, a track editor with online sharing capabilities, and a new FMX tricks system.