- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Trendy Entertainment
Mac gamers can now dive into Trendy Entertainment’s dank, monster-filled dungeons with the release of Dungeon Defenders on the Mac App Store. Goblins, dark elves, orcs, and more await the mighty blades and spells of daring, squatty adventurers. The Mac version is available for $14.99, as are a slew of DLC packs, including all four parts of the Lost Eternia Shards expansion.
Dungeon Defenders, Trendy Entertainment’s upcoming download-only hybrid action-RPG tower defense title, is set to launch this fall for the 360, PC, and PS3. D3Publisher and Reverb Publishing have announced that gamers will be able to enjoy some fantastically fantasy four-player co-op action on October 19 when it launches on Live. A release date for the PSN launch should be revealed shortly.