- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Had you told younger me that there would be a time when video games based off of the Transformers would come out on a regular basis, I would have thought you an angel. A glorious angel that could no doubt change into a chariot and take me to outer space. While not quite as cool as that—what could be?—a slew of games based on the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon film did ship today for the 3DS, 360, DS, PS3, and Wii. The 360 and PS3 version was developed by High Moon Studios, the studio behind War for Cybertron, and features new locations, weapons, as well as a new mechanic, Stealth Force. Through Stealth Force, players are able to transform into a third hybrid mode that utilizes both robot and vehicle modes.