- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Had you told younger me that there would be a time when video games based off of the Transformers would come out on a regular basis, I would have thought you an angel. A glorious angel that could no doubt change into a chariot and take me to outer space. While not quite as cool as that—what could be?—a slew of games based on the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon film did ship today for the 3DS, 360, DS, PS3, and Wii. The 360 and PS3 version was developed by High Moon Studios, the studio behind War for Cybertron, and features new locations, weapons, as well as a new mechanic, Stealth Force. Through Stealth Force, players are able to transform into a third hybrid mode that utilizes both robot and vehicle modes.