- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor console, PC versions dated
- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Trailer
Gaming’s most disheveled detective will be making his way through the slums of Brazil and back onto store shelves in May when Max Payne 3 launches on the 15 for the 360 and PS3 and on the 29 for the PC. Because the game was originally scheduled to be released in March, Rockstar has also announced that they have extended the deadline to pre-order the Special Edition to April 2. The SE comes with a 10″ Max Payne statue, original still life art print, bullet keychain, soundtrack, and two DLC packs: the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack and the Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack.
As announced last week, Rockstar has revealed the first trailer for their upcoming third-person shooter Max Payne 3. Now an alcoholic pill addict, Payne is no longer a detective but a private security contractor in Sao Paulo, Brazil, working as a hired guard for real estate magnate Rodrigo Branco.