- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Trackmania
The TrackMania series returns today with the launch of TrackMania 2 Stadium on Steam and the Nadeo ManiaPlanet platform. The follow-up to Canyons, Stadium is the second of three announced expansions for TrackMania 2 and features a new campaign, new tools for its expansive track editor, and an overhauled graphics engine.
Trackmania² Canyon has wrapped up its multiplayer beta and has launched for purchase. Nadeo’s latest online PC racer allows players to again create and share their own tracks, filled with loops, wall rides, and ramps, as well as take on up to 200 rivals at the same time.
Ubisoft has announced that Nadeo Studio’s online racer TrackMania 2 Canyon will be available for PC on September 14. For those wanting to try it out sooner, they can preorder the $24.99 racer and gain access to the multiplayer beta when it launches on August 17.